Some of the highlights:
- Gratitude Box from my parents, husband & siblings (we all wrote things we appreciated about each other)
- World Vision chickens from Kerri (she put tons of feathers in a box, I thought there was a dead chicken in the shoe box!)
- HIV/AIDS Caregiver Kit from Jason & Brooke
- Sister necklace from my siblings
- UMCOR gift donated by my parents
- My new amazingly comfortable recliner (my husband went WAY over our agreed upon spending limit but I LOVE it!)
- Year subscription to Rev Magazine (love this magazine!)
- Lots of gift cards to shop with!!
- Spending time with my aunt, uncle & cousins, my husband's family and seeing my family open some of their presents on webcam in Alaska (jealous of all their snow!)
I hope your Christmas & New Years are filled with moments that catch you off guard. Moments you internalize how much love, family and faith matter in our lives.